There’s nothing funny about getting ready to apply for uni early – it just makes good sense.
Did you know you can apply to study on campus at Charles Sturt University through UAC from 1 April in your final year of high school?
That means you can get your life admin out of the way and focus on the important things – like passing your HSC. April fool? We don’t think so.
Here’s the lowdown, the heads-up… and everything in between about applying to Charles Sturt through UAC from 1 April.
(But don’t forget, if you want to study online with us you can simply apply direct. Contact us to get the skinny on direct apps).
Smash this list
Head to the UAC (Universities Admissions Centre) website to find:
- detailed course information
- all your essential Charles Sturt info , including admission criteria and entry schemes, and scholarships and financial assistance
- important updates on applying for Schools Recommendation Schemes, Educational Access Schemes and Equity Scholarships through UAC.
Once you’ve done your research, you can start applying!
So here’s your next-steps list ready for you to smash.
- Apply for university
- Get your application in for Schools Recommendation Schemes, Equity Scholarships and Education Access Scheme
- Apply for the Charles Sturt Advantage early offer program
- Order your course preferences for early offers
- Get your ATAR
- Review your course preferences
- Get your offer
- Accept and enrol
- Conquer the world!
I’m not super clear on how UAC works. Can you break it down for me?
UAC has put together a really handy break-down of the steps you take in order to apply. Make sure you head over to their website for more info.
Top tips for the UAC process
- Do your research. Knowing which courses you’d like to study before you begin the application process will make your life a whole lot easier.
- Consider applying for the Schools Recommendation Scheme. If you get into uni early, it will remove even more pressure come exam time.
- Be aware of key dates. Put them on the fridge. Put them in your diary. Make sure you put them somewhere!
- Chat to your school career adviser. They’ll have plenty of info and insights about getting into uni.
- Get your ‘rents involved. We hold parent information evenings throughout the year, so make sure they come along!
Ready to apply for uni?
Get started now – your future self will thank you for it!
Looking for a bit more info? You can check out some of our other Insight posts about applying through UAC.
Didn’t find the info you were after? We’re here to help. Our friendly team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns you might have about your ATAR, your UAC app or taking your next step. All you need to do is reach out.